We build beautiful lawns from the ground up.
At no extra charge to you, all our lawn care programs start with a soil test, sent to a lab in Guelph, Ontario to determine any deficiencies that may be in your soil preventing your lawn from reaching it’s full potential.
Below is our Weed & Feed Program which has been designed to properly feed your lawn throughout the season to produce a thick, healthy turf, which minimizes weeds.
Our Fusion Weed & Feed Program consists of five applications:
1. Lawn Feeding: We apply an advanced fertilizer blend that produces a quick green up and has a special coating that releases the remaining nutrients evenly over the next 90 + days.
2. Fiesta Weed Control: We apply this to existing weeds and newly germinating weeds to get them out of your lawn.
3. Fiesta Weed Control: Following the first weed treatment closely this one kills any re-growth to give you the most weed free lawn possible.
4. Lawn Feeding: We apply a second advanced fertilizer blend to keep your lawn thick, lush and looking good right through the summer and into the fall.
5. Fiesta Weed Control: This late summer treatment works very well to kill off any weeds that have snuck into your lawn, keeping it lush and healthy.
Our Fusion Weed & Feed program also includes the following:
• Unlimited weed re-sprays*
• In-depth analysis of your lawn to let you know of any issues we see
• 24/7 access to your own personalized customer assistant website where you can make changes, add services, make payments, find tips on good mowing habits, best watering practices, and more
• Unlimited service calls
The Weed Control timing is very critical as well. With the two closely timed treatments at the start of each program we can give those pesky weeds a one-two punch to really knock them back and at the same time allow the fertilizer to do its job of getting the grass to fill in those areas where the weeds used to be. They work together to have your lawn looking its best.
Soil analysis test is done by a third party lab in Guelph, Ontario. It’s how we build lawns from the ground up – through science.