We’re looking for lawn technicians that are passionate about lawn care, love the outdoors, able to work independently and being a part of a fast paced growing business.
As a lawn care technician with Green Unlimited you will also need to be:
- Clean driving record and over 18 years of age, abstract will be required
- Able to work for long periods outside in all weather conditions
- Physically fit – able to lift 50 and more pounds easily
- Neat in appearance
- Excellent communication skills, English is a must
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Care about the quality of your work
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Easy to get along with
This position is responsible for performing a number of services such as fertilizing, aerating, seeding and weed control as well as estimates and sales. This position is full time.
We’re also looking for individuals to be a part of our sales team. Are you outgoing, friendly and love helping people? Then this could be the job for you! Working as part of a team, you would be responsible for such things as helping generate new leads and answering basic questions about our products and services. These positions are part time, up to 24 hours/week with flexible scheduling. Perfect opportunity for high school students or anyone looking to make some extra money!
For more information on either of these positions or to submit your resume with cover letter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.